Due to the company’s continual growth, we are seeking an energetic and motivated accountant to join our small finance team. While based in the Christchurch branch the successful applicant will be expected to travel and work in the other branches based on the West Coast. For the right person this is a career opportunity in a great industry, with a variety of duties where you can not only make a positive difference and influence outcomes but can further your own career.
If you’re tired of having to record every 10 minutes of your day,
If you’re bored with mundane public practice accounting routine,
If you want to be more than just a number in a seat,
If you want to have more involvement and influence in the decision making and over processes and practices.
This is the opportunity you have been looking for; however
If you don’t have a great sense of humour don’t apply… this job is not for you.
Duties and responsibilities are detailed in the job description
The “Rockstar “ we are looking for:-
- Must have a tertiary degree in Commerce
- Ideally, at least 2-5 years’ experience using degree
- Previous experience with Job Costing systems and or in auditing field would be advantageous
- Must be willing and available to travel and work away from home.
- High Level Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritize workloads.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to assist with any tasks.
- A strong eye for detail.
- A positive, proactive attitude.
If you fit the above criteria, then we want to hear from you!