Position: Full Time
Looking for a challenge in managing the Roading maintenance team across our entire network?
We have an opportunity for you to support our contract managers in Hokitika and Greymouth in managing a variety of disciplines. You will be responsible for roading maintenance within the Westland- and Grey -Districts.
You will need to be driven, self-managing and disciplined to manage your team in achieving a high level of performance. A passion for challenges and finding solutions will be key to instil a drive for efficiencies for your team.
It would be to your advantage if you hold an appropriate tertiary qualification however you must have at least 5 to 10 years’ experience in the contracting industry with a focus on contract management/maintenance.
We are open to negotiating a competitive package (including a vehicle and Kiwi saver) based on the level of experience in the industry.
You will need:
- A Civil Engineering Qualification is preferred
- Industry experience
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on excel and word for report writing
- Commitment to Safety First
- Experience in forward works programming and reporting.
- RAMM experience will be advantageous
- Ability to deliver on time
- Good communicator at all levels both written and verbal
CV and covering letter are mandatory for this position
Closing date: 26th June