Full Time Position – Hokitika
We are the West Coast roading maintenance and construction specialists covering both the Grey- and Westland Districts.
This position is ideal for the adventure seeker who loves the outdoors and quiet lifestyle.
Looking for a challenge in road maintenance and construction work then this is the position for you. We have a modern and well-maintained fleet of trucks.
The personal qualities we are looking for are:
- Self-manage and motivated
- Mechanical aptitude
- Pride in work and includes vehicles appearance
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers and employees
- Flexible in working hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be physically fit
You will need:
- Good knowledge/understanding of Heavy Transport Law and compliance/permitting requirements
- Class 5 (essential)
- BESS (Bridge Engineering Self Supervision) qualified and registered
- Hold Unit Standard 23436 – DKO The Self Supervision Requirements for Overweight Vehicles Crossing Bridges
- Experience in Heavy Haulage and Operating Various Plant
- Roading experience – spreading of gravel (preferred)
If you have what it takes and happy to work away from home when required then we’ll like to hear from you
Closing date: Until position is filled