Full Time Position – Greymouth
Due to expanding operations a need has arisen for qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic to assist the Westroads’ team.
In this position you will play a pivotal role within the team working on heavy equipment or heavy transport units both in the workshop and out in the field in an on-going maintenance, repair and service capacity and will include overtime.
Your strong mechanical, diagnostic, planning and problem-solving skills will stand you in good stead.
Ideally, you should have:
- Trade Certification where applicable
- At least 5 years’ experience
- A current driver’s license including class 2 minimum
- WTRF is an advantage
- Passion for providing a quality service to both suppliers and clients alike.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reside in the Greymouth region
We are open to negotiating a competitive package based on the level of experience in the industry along with 4% Kiwi-Saver.
Who could apply?
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanic who is qualified
- Light Vehicle Mechanic with HV experience or willingness to learn heavy
- Engineer with mechanical aptitude or HV Repair experience or willingness to learn
- Auto Electrician with HV Repair experience or mechanical aptitude or willingness to learn
- Partially Qualified Apprentice with right the attitude and mechanical aptitude.
We need a fit team player who can think for themselves, if this is you then get in touch with us.
Closing date: As soon as position is filled