Due to the company’s continual growth, we are seeking an energetic and motivated administrator to join our QA and Health & Safety team.
While based in the Hokitika branch the successful applicant may be expected to work in Greymouth. For the right person this is a career opportunity in a great industry, with a variety of duties where you can not only make a positive difference and influence outcomes but can further your own career.
You will be instrumental to help with projects getting them over the line.
What are we looking for?
- High Level of Microsoft proficiency in especially MSWord
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and being able to deal with our clients
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritize workloads.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to assist with any tasks.
- A strong eye for detail.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
You will be trained in the use of our our management system. This is not a data capture position however data entry is part of the daily workflow.
If you fit the above criteria, then we want to hear from you!