We are searching for a Project Manager to support the West Coast Team in a Fixed Term position for one year.
The Project Manager applies an approach to planning, scheduling and controlling projects from client acceptance through
The key results required for each project are:
1. Provide health and safety leadership to the project team promoting a “zero harm” culture
2. Manage the project budget
▪ tracking project expenditure (time and materials)
▪ produce project claims
▪ manage project variations
3. Meet or improve on the required construction time-frame
4. Meet or improve on the required quality standards
5. Promote the company‘s reputation by ensuring the customer is satisfied with all aspects of the project delivery
6. Keep accurate written records
We would prefer if you to had a tertiary qualification in engineering but it is not essential.
We are open to negotiating a competitive package based on the level of experience in the industry.
Closing date: As soon as position is filled
Apply below and submit your CV and Covering letter