Position: Full Time
Westroads Ltd is seeking an energetic Branch Manager to join the Greymouth Team on a permanent full-time basis.
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing business interest and the Greymouth team. The role involves dealing directly with our clients, as well as supporting the team to ensure they are providing excellent client service, offering the best solutions to our clients along with correct instruction on how to meet the required standards.
The work is varied and interesting and will demand your best.
The key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the profitable and efficient and safe operation of the branch
- Coordination of all elements of the contracts, pricing and tendering
- Contract management and administration
- Billing, progress claims and any associated variations
- Client and Staff Liaison over contracts
- Safety, environment, quality and risk management assessments
- Leading a team to achieve group goals
- Providing excellent client service in all interactions